A message to our customers,
The staff here at Mac Choice want to let you know that we are dedicated to a hygienic and safe environment for our customers and we are actively checking for updates from our the Department of Health and Government. Due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, we have had to change our daily operations and implement new ones in order to keep our customers and staff safe.
The changes we have made are:
- We are no longer accepting cash as payment
- Increased in-store cleaning and sanitisation
- Staff are wiping down the counter after every customer to help keep it clean
- Maximum of 5 customers inside the store at one time
- Added markers on the floor to implement the 1.5m social distancing rules
- Repairs that are being done in-store may take up to 7-10 days if specific parts need to be ordered
- Repairs that have to be sent to Apple may take up to 10-15 days business days
- Shipping of retail items and service parts have been effected meaning there may be a 2-5 day delay on top of the regular shipping time.
- Asking staff who are feeling unwell to stay home to help stop the spread.
- Our retail staff are now operating on a rotating schedule to help enforce the 1.5m rule.
Keep in mind, because our staff are on a rotating schedule, some phone calls may be missed and waiting time in-store may be longer. So please keep this in mind.
We want to remind customers that our opening hours have not been effected and will open at the normal times.
If you have been overseas or have been in contact with anybody who has tested positive, we ask you to kindly self-isolate for the recommended amount of time before entering our store.
The staff at Mac Choice would like to thank you for your understanding and co-operation while we are adjusting to these changes.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us!
We are all in this together – Take care of each other.