AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike provides expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a A$99 service fee.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.2 Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, see apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty.
Service and support, all in one stop
– Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone2
– 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
– Global repair coverage: Get local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world3
– Express Replacement Service: Apple will send you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for repairs
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
– Your Apple Watch
– The battery1
– Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a A$99 service fee1
Answers to all your Apple software questions
– Using watchOS
– Software support for Apple-branded Apple Watch apps
– Help connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app