AppleCare+ for iPhone provides expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of A$45 for screen damage, or A$149 for any other damage.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.2 Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, see apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty.
Service and support, all in one stop
– Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone2
– 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
– Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas worldwide3
– Express Replacement Service4
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
– Your iPhone
– The battery1
– Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of A$45 for screen damage, or A$149 for any other damage1
Answers to all your Apple software questions
– Using iOS and iCloud
– Software support for Apple-branded iOS apps such as FaceTime, Mail and Calendar
– Help connecting to wireless networks