BUILD GAMES. LEARN TO CODE.
Finally! An intro to coding in the classroom that engages students through an activity they love: making and playing games. As a bonus it’s easy to teach – even with no prior STEM/STEAM experience. The littleBits Code Kit combines electronic building blocks with approachable drag-and-drop block-based programming providing a foundation of coding as a creative tool that can power real-world inventions.
- 4+ hands-on inventions – Comes with everything students need to build & code 4 fun games (including hot potato and tug-of-war) then get creative and invent their own!
- 100+ activities & 10 lessons – Cross-curricular activities fit into any classroom library or makerspace
- Simple drag-and-drop code – The computer-based Code Kit app provides step-by-step instructions for easy intuitive block-based programming
- Fun & engaging – Teaching coding through game design gets the whole class involved and makes it something they WANT to do
- Easy to teach – The simplicity of littleBits + block programming plus an abundance of resources sets educators up for success – even with no prior computer science experience
- 16 Bits 30+ accessories tons of resources & a computer-based Code Kit app
- Suitable for 1-3 students (Grades 3-8)
- Recommended Age : 8+