Business IT Support
Expert support on a casual basis for Mac and PC, networking, phones, web design and more.
- If you require general support and maintenance
- Your IT needs vary month to month. Sometimes you don’t need much help, and other times you might need a lot
- You want to avoid lock-ins or contracts but can commit to a minimum of 10 hours
Fully Managed IT
A structured service for organisations that want to get on with their core business whilst having a reliable and trustworthy partner take care of their IT needs in a proactive manner.
- Your organisation needs all bases covered – general IT support via helpdesk and onsite, plus security management, backups, vendor management, virus, spam, strategy, printing, networking, and telephony
- The skills of an entire IT team is needed, but for only a fraction of the month
- Simple flat-rate cost model per-employee with no limits on the number of devices
Business IT Audit
If you feel you should be getting more from your IT investments and want an actionable path to take then our Business IT Audit is a geat place to start.
- Highlight opportunities to make improvements using your existing assets
- Identify risks and threats to your organisation. This is the year to take cybersecurity VERY seriously
- Understand the dependancies and identify “weak links” in your technology
- Receive a clear and actionable path to improvement
Need to start selling online, or perhaps you’d like to refresh or improve upon your current store?
- You’d like to be able to sell online, and shipping and/or “click and collect” services for your existing business
- You’d like to sell virtual (downloadable) products online such as books or artwork
- Assistance with choosing a shipping strategy, label printing and other logistics are needed
- You need help with the sign up process and mass emailing your mailing list