The content on your Apple Watch backs up automatically to your companion iPhone, so you can restore your Apple Watch from backup. So when you back up your iPhone to iCloud, your iPhone backup will also include your Apple Watch Data.
Click here to see how to back up your iPhone
Here is what your Apple Watch backup includes:
- App-specific data and settings. For example: Maps, distance and your settings for Mail, Calendar and weather.
- App layout on the home screen
- Clock face settings, including your current watch face, customisations, and order
- Dock settings, including the order, whether you sort by favourites or recents, and available apps
- General system settings, such as your watch face, brightness, sound, and haptic settings.
- Health and Fitness data, such as history, achievements, workout and activity calibration data from your Apple Watch, and user-entered data.
- Notification settings
- Playlists, albums and mixes that are synced to your Apple Watch and your Music settings
- The Siri Voice Feedback setting for Apple Watch Series 3 or later that controls when Siri speaks
- Synced photo album
- Time zone
Here is what your Apple Watch backup doesn’t include:
- Bluetooth pairings
- Credit or debit cards used for Apple Pay on your Apple Watch
- Passcode for your Apple Watch
For more information click here
If you have any difficulties or questions, our friendly staff here at Mac Choice are always here to help!