Unpairing your Apple Watch will restore it to its factory settings
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together as you unpair them
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Go to the My Watch tab and tap your watch at the top of the screen
- Tap the info button next to the watch that you want to unpair
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan
- If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan
- If you don’t want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, remove your plan. If you aren’t going to pair with a different watch or iPhone, you might need to contact your carrier to cancel your cellular subscription
- Tap again to confirm. You might need to enter your Apple ID password to disable Activation Lock
- Use these steps to set up your Apple Watch again.
If you have any problems, questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us!