Apple have recently released an article in relation to properly cleaning your Apple devices.
With everything that is currently going on, it is now more important than ever to make sure your devices are nice and clean as possible because your devices are one of the most dirtiest surfaces you’ll ever touch.
As Apple products are made with a variety of materials, it’s important to know how to properly clean them. To get started, here are some helpful tips that apply to all your products:
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid using abrasive cloths such as towels, paper towels or similar items.
- Avoid excessive wiping, which might cause damage.
- Keep liquids away from your product, unless otherwise noted for specific products.
- Don’t get moisture into any openings like headphone jacks or speakers.
- Don’t use aerosol sprays, bleaches, or abrasives.
- Don’t spray cleaners directly onto the item.
If liquid does happen to get into your product/device, you can get help from us at Mac Choice and we will talk you through the next steps.
Read the full article on Apple’s website here