Before handing in your device for repair here at Mac Choice, one of the steps that you need to do is to disable ‘Find my iPhone’. Here are the steps:
How to disable ‘Find my iPhone’ on an iPhone or iPad:
- Click on settings > iCloud
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Find my iPhone’
- Tap on the switch to disable ‘Find my iPhone’
Now ‘Find my iPhone’ is disabled.
How to disable ‘Find my iPhone’ on a Mac:
- Click on system preferences
- Click on iCloud
- Scroll down to ‘Find my Mac’ and click on the check box next to it. Make sure there is no tick in the box.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
Have you forgotten your Apple ID? Follow this link
If you have any difficulties or questions, our friendly staff here at Mac Choice are always here to help!