- Teaches kids about tech by combining education with play to create heroes
- Creative coder is the ideal way to introduce coding to kids
- Build your own wearable device¬†and¬†use the visual coding software to program
- Easy to learn block based coding (free coding software)
- Free access online manuals and projects
- Easy to start coding projects for beginners
- Rechargeable battery¬†included
- Recommended age: 8+
The Creative Coder Kit is the first wearable for kids that they can¬†build and¬†code themselves with easy-to-learn block based coding.
This STEM learning smart toy is a fun, coding-and-creativity-in-one, easy to use kit and is the ideal way to introduce coding to kids. Once assembled,¬†this¬†easy-to-build wearable¬†coder¬†can be programmed by¬†using the visual block based coding software.¬†
It comes with sensors that kids program to react to their movement using the¬†visual coding software. Snap it together, connect it to the software, and learn to control the lights with code to start playing. Invent, code and play games while learning important creative thinking and problem solving skills.
Instead of programming activities for the screen, programme¬†the wearable device so that it¬†reacts to your movement.
With the Creative Coder Kit you also get access to the¬†free online platform which provides 100s of ideas and projects for coding, making and inventing.
What’s in the box:
- Printed circuit board with the amazing components affixed¬†
- Rainbow lights: 8 RGB LEDs¬†
- Motion sensor: Accelerometer¬†
- Compass: Magnetometer¬†
- USB connector: for programming and recharging the battery
- Rechargeable battery¬†
- Snap band bracelet¬†
Tech Will Save Us believes that technology is the future. Their aim is¬†to spark the creative imagination of young people using hands-on technology. Their¬†range of digital and physical toys combine education with play to create heroes. These¬†award winning make-it-yourself kits and digital tools help kids (and the adults that love them) to make, play, code and invent, using technology.